Products you'll need:
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground pork
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ginger
- 2 cups (500 mL) Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 2 each green onion, sliced
- 1 each large carrot, diced
- 1 each red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) hoisin sauce
- 16 each boston or iceberg lettuce or romaine lettuce leaves
- In large non-stick skillet, cook pork with ginger until pork is no longer pink. Pour in broth and cook until reduced by about half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, carrots, red pepper and Hoisin and cook just until vegetables are tender crisp, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve pork mixture in lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and chopped roasted peanuts if desired.
- Use the remaining broth to cook 1 cup (250 mL) of long grain rice. Cook according to package instructions. Use in tacos if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
Quick Light Meal!
Very Quick one pot meal that was chalk full of veggies! Definitely on the lighter side (even though I had 7) that didn't leave me feeling stuffed afterwards. I amped up the hoisin sauce which helped with the flavor intensity. The peanut crunch is a must have!
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox