Turkey Scaloppini in Cheddar-Bacon Sauce
A velvety pan sauce flavoured with Cheddar and savoury bacon is the perfect accompaniment to quick-cooking turkey cutlets. This easy dish is ready in 15 minutes, making it ideal for even the busiest weeknight.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey 2 minutes per side until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in soup, milk and lemon juice; bring to boil. Stir in peas; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in Cheddar; cook, stirring until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Return turkey to pan, covering with some of the sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and bacon bits, if using.
- Cook the sugar snap peas in a steamer for 3 minutes; or microwave on high with 1 tbsp water, covered, for about 3 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- You can swap in any seasonal green vegetable in place of the sugar snap peas and green onions. Asparagus, broccoli and snow peas are all great choices.
- Serve this saucy dish with the starchy side dish of your choice, such as couscous, your favourite noodles, quinoa, or mashed potatoes.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are