Turkey Scaloppini in Cheddar-Bacon Sauce
A velvety pan sauce flavoured with Cheddar and savoury bacon is the perfect accompaniment to quick-cooking turkey cutlets. This easy dish is ready in 15 minutes, making it ideal for even the busiest weeknight.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey 2 minutes per side until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in soup, milk and lemon juice; bring to boil. Stir in peas; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in Cheddar; cook, stirring until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Return turkey to pan, covering with some of the sauce. Sprinkle with green onions and bacon bits, if using.
- Cook the sugar snap peas in a steamer for 3 minutes; or microwave on high with 1 tbsp water, covered, for about 3 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- You can swap in any seasonal green vegetable in place of the sugar snap peas and green onions. Asparagus, broccoli and snow peas are all great choices.
- Serve this saucy dish with the starchy side dish of your choice, such as couscous, your favourite noodles, quinoa, or mashed potatoes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox