Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets
With golden puff pastry and gooey cheddar cheese, these flaky vegetable pastry pockets are delicious to make for a weekday lunch or snack. They only take 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook for a total time of 20 minutes!
Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets Ingredients
How to Make Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, stir together cream of broccoli soup, add vegetables and cheddar cheese.
- Unroll puff pastry and cut each piece into 4 squares (to make 8 equal pieces). Divide filling over 4 of the puff pastry squares and top with remaining puff pastry pieces, using a fork to seal the edges together. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Arrange pastry squares on a parchment-lined rimmed puff pastry baking sheet or parchment paper. Using the tip of a sharp knife, cut vent holes in the top of the pastry as desired. If oven isnt fully preheated, place tray in freezer until ready. Brush with egg or egg wash.
- Bake in the center of the oven until pastry is puffed and deep golden and filling is hot and bubbling, about 12-15 minutes. Serve warm.
- To quickly thaw frozen vegetables, place in colander and run hot water over them for 1 minute and they will be ready to cut.
- This recipe is also a great way to use up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just substitute an equal amount for the frozen. Roasted vegetables are extra tasty.
- Substitute cheddar cheese for goat cheese, cream cheese, or both to make a cheese puff pastry!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox