Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets
With golden puff pastry and gooey cheddar cheese, these flaky vegetable pastry pockets are delicious to make for a weekday lunch or snack. They only take 5 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook for a total time of 20 minutes!
Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets Ingredients
How to Make Vegetable Puff Pastry Pockets
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, stir together cream of broccoli soup, add vegetables and cheddar cheese.
- Unroll puff pastry and cut each piece into 4 squares (to make 8 equal pieces). Divide filling over 4 of the puff pastry squares and top with remaining puff pastry pieces, using a fork to seal the edges together. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Arrange pastry squares on a parchment-lined rimmed puff pastry baking sheet or parchment paper. Using the tip of a sharp knife, cut vent holes in the top of the pastry as desired. If oven isn’t fully preheated, place tray in freezer until ready. Brush with egg or egg wash.
- Bake in the center of the oven until pastry is puffed and deep golden and filling is hot and bubbling, about 12-15 minutes. Serve warm.
- To quickly thaw frozen vegetables, place in colander and run hot water over them for 1 minute and they will be ready to cut.
- This recipe is also a great way to use up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just substitute an equal amount for the frozen. Roasted vegetables are extra tasty.
- Substitute cheddar cheese for goat cheese, cream cheese, or both to make a cheese puff pastry!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox