- Heat oil over medium heat in a sauce pan. Add onions and peppers and sauté for 4 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and browned.
- Add garlic,chickpeas,red kidney beans,dried fruits & nuts and Greek seasoning to pan and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add couscous,cover and turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes,fluff the couscous with a fork; add cherry tomatoes and parsley then stir to combine.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox