Looking for an alternative to a classic lasagna recipe? Using zucchini instead of noodles, our zucchini lasagna recipe is so tasty, with multiple types of cheese and condensed tomato and roasted red pepper soup. It’s similar to your typical sauce, but with even more flavour!
Zucchini Lasagna Ingredients
How to Make Zucchini Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl, combine garlic, ricotta, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, beaten egg, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup fresh basil and stir until blended.
- In a 13×9-inch baking dish arrange a thin layer of tomato and roasted pepper soup (about 1/2 a can, do not dilute), an even layer of sliced zucchini noodles (overlapping slightly), add 1/3 of the ricotta cheese filling, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat 2 more times. Top with remaining zucchini slices, soup, Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan.
- Bake the zucchini lasagna for 40 minutes uncovered, then broil for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese on top is browned. Sprinkle with remaining chopped fresh basil.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Feel free to add ground beef to this recipe.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox