15-Minute Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Prepare rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes, stirring often, or until lightly browned.
- Add soup, milk, cream, and pepper (optional); gently whisk until smooth and simmering. Reduce heat, simmer 2-3 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir Parmesan and herbs into sauce. Toss sauce with hot pasta and serve with more Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Make it a Meal: Follow the first step as directed. Before sautéing the onion and garlic, spray the nonstick skillet with oil and sauté 1 lb (454 g) cubed boneless skinless chicken over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes or until cooked through; remove from pan. In the same pan, continue with step 2 in the directions. Stir the cooked chicken back into the pan with the soup.
- Looking to please the meat eater in your family? Add italian sausage to this pasta dish!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
I eyeballed the amount of milk and put a splash of half and half. Def don't need whipping cream. I did put a scoop of cream cheese in though and some chicken. This recipe is very versatile. You can make it just like this or add whatever you want to it and it'll still taste great. Eating this made me think I can also add spinach in it! So good!
ANA M. | April 11, 2018
Perfection - delicious
I've made this dish 2x now and the entire family loves it. The first time I added beef to the mixture and it was yummy. The second time I added chopped up chicken and OMG the family loved it. My 18 month old grandson had 2 helpings. I recommend this dish to anyone who loves pasta. this is now a weekly favorite at our diner table.
Nicole R. | January 30, 2018
QUICK AND TASTY
Being a student mom who is out 4 out of 5 evenings I need meals that are quick, easy, tasty and can be reheated by my family at dinner time. This recipe fits all musts! I added sautéed mushrooms and chopped marinated peppers to my pan and next time I will throw in some Italian sausage.
Wendy L. | December 13, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox