15-Minute Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Ingredients
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Prepare rigatoni according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the pepper pasta sauce. In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Cook the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes, stirring often, or until lightly browned.
- Add Campbell's Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, milk, cream, and pepper (optional); gently whisk until smooth and simmering. Reduce heat, simmer 2-3 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir Parmesan and fresh basil, parsley, and oregano into pasta sauce. Toss sauce with hot pasta and serve with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Fresh red bell peppers, if desired
- Oregano, if desired
- Red pepper flakes, if desired
Pasta Meat OptionsChicken or Italian Sausage
Like this recipe?Check out our Roasted Red Pepper Mozzarella Pasta recipe (with chicken).
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
I eyeballed the amount of milk and put a splash of half and half. Def don't need whipping cream. I did put a scoop of cream cheese in though and some chicken. This recipe is very versatile. You can make it just like this or add whatever you want to it and it'll still taste great. Eating this made me think I can also add spinach in it! So good!
ANA M. | April 11, 2018
Perfection - delicious
I've made this dish 2x now and the entire family loves it. The first time I added beef to the mixture and it was yummy. The second time I added chopped up chicken and OMG the family loved it. My 18 month old grandson had 2 helpings. I recommend this dish to anyone who loves pasta. this is now a weekly favorite at our diner table.
Nicole R. | January 30, 2018
QUICK AND TASTY
Being a student mom who is out 4 out of 5 evenings I need meals that are quick, easy, tasty and can be reheated by my family at dinner time. This recipe fits all musts! I added sautéed mushrooms and chopped marinated peppers to my pan and next time I will throw in some Italian sausage.
Wendy L. | December 13, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox