Asparagus with Oka Cheese
Aspargus with Oka Cheese recipe is made with Campbell's® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth and ready in just 15 minutes. A perfect compliment to any main course.
- Combine broth, cornstarch, tarragon and mustard in small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large non-stick skillet at medium heat until it starts to turn brown. Add asparagus and stir often for 3 minutes.
- Stir broth mixture very well and gradually pour into pan. Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in red pepper. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
- Oka cheese, originally a local cheese made by monks at their monastery in Oka, Quebec, is now widely available across Canada. By putting the cheese in the freezer 15 minutes before grating it, the job will be much easier!
- Trim tough ends off larger, less tender asparagus spears by cutting them where the colour changes from light green-purple to dark green or simply snap off the ends where they naturally break. Locally grown asparagus is available from May to July in many parts of Canada.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are