Leftover Turkey Mushroom Noodle Soup
This comfort food classic uses up your leftover holiday turkey and just a few pantry-friendly staples. It also works equally well with leftover roast chicken. CAMPBELL’S® Cream of Mushroom and Garlic Soup adds a hint of rich creaminess to this cozy family favourite.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat; cook onions, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary for 6 minutes or until softened.
- Add broth and water; bring to boil. Add pasta shells and turkey. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is tender but still firm, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, broccoli and lemon juice; mix well. Cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- To speed up prep, use frozen cut broccoli.
- Substitute the turkey with leftover shredded cooked chicken, if desired.
- For a reduced sodium version of this recipe, use CAMPBELLS® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth and CAMPBELLS® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic Soup
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox