Leftover Turkey Mushroom Noodle Soup
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic SoupVIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cooking onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh mushrooms (such as cremini, shiitake (stems removed) and oyster mushrooms, sliced)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh thyme (or ¼ tsp/ 1 mL dried)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh rosemary (or ¼ tsp/ 1 mL dried)
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) small pasta shells
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked boneless, skinless turkey (light meat)
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom and Garlic Soup
- 2 cups (500 mL) small broccoli florets
- 4 tsp (20 mL) lemon juice
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat; cook onions, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary for 6 minutes or until softened.
- Add broth and water; bring to boil. Add pasta shells and turkey. Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is tender but still firm, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, broccoli and lemon juice; mix well. Cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- To speed up prep, use frozen cut broccoli.
- Substitute the turkey with leftover shredded cooked chicken, if desired.
- For a reduced sodium version of this recipe, use CAMPBELLS® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth and CAMPBELLS® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox