Bacon Cheeseburger Rotini
The flavour of a bacon cheeseburger and a hearty, meaty pasta come together in this weeknight dish. Switch up the veggies any way you like by using what you have on hand.
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up with spoon, 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, if using. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add soup, and milk; simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add Cheddar, stirring until melted.
- Meanwhile, cook rotini according to package directions adding broccoli in last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain and return to pot. Add soup mixture, stirring to coat. Sprinkle with bacon bits, Parmesan and parsley, if using.
- Replace the extra-lean ground beef with ground chicken or turkey, if desired.
- The broccoli can be replaced with your favourite vegetable, such as thinly sliced carrots, frozen peas, chopped red pepper or cut-up green beans.
- Top with added chopped tomato, minced red onions, ketchup, mustard, relish or any of your favourite burger toppings.
Did you make this?
Tanya G. | July 12, 2017
Was this helpful?(3Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are