Beef and Spaghetti Bake
An unconventional way to enjoy your spaghetti dinner, this Beef and Spaghetti Bake recipe is served out of the oven instead of from the stove top! Made with whole wheat noodles, lean beef, and Campbell's® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup, this recipe is health conscious as well as delicous!
- Cook pasta according to package directions,omitting salt. Drain and set aside.
- Brown beef well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Combine beef and all remaining ingredients,except pasta and mozzarella cheese,in large mixing bowl. Gently stir in pasta. Transfer mixture to shallow 13” x 9” (34 x 22 cm) baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- No last minute flurry of draining steaming spaghetti while serving sauce and accompaniments all at the same time! This meal-in-a-dish is oven-baked and easy
- Growing your own herbs gives you an instant supply to cook with…whether they are planted in a window box,on the balcony or right in the garden! Common in many regions of Canada,oregano is one of those hardy herbs that come up year after year.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox