Our Beef Goulash is cooked slow in our Campbell's® Ready to Use Beef Broth to develop rich and delicious flavour perfection.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large non-stick skillet or dutch oven, heat the butter and oil and brown the beef in batches, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Cook onions in same pan until tender.
- Stir in paprika, flour, tomatoes and broth. Return beef back to pan and bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to the oven for 2 hours.
- Stir in carrots and beets and cook for one hour more or until beef and vegetables are very tender.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh chives and serve on its own, or over cooked egg noodles, rice or grains.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox