Our Beef Goulash is cooked slow in our Campbell's® Ready to Use Beef Broth to develop rich and delicious flavour perfection.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large non-stick skillet or dutch oven, heat the butter and oil and brown the beef in batches, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Cook onions in same pan until tender.
- Stir in paprika, flour, tomatoes and broth. Return beef back to pan and bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to the oven for 2 hours.
- Stir in carrots and beets and cook for one hour more or until beef and vegetables are very tender.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh chives and serve on its own, or over cooked egg noodles, rice or grains.
Did you make this?
i made this it came out great, I added sliced mushroom to this and extra sour cream at the end before serving
Carolyn G. | January 3, 2021
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are