- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large non-stick skillet or dutch oven, heat the butter and oil and brown the beef in batches, seasoning with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Cook onions in same pan until tender.
- Stir in paprika, flour, tomatoes and broth. Return beef back to pan and bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to the oven for 2 hours.
- Stir in carrots and beets and cook for one hour more or until beef and vegetables are very tender.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh chives and serve on its own, or over cooked egg noodles, rice or grains.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox