Braised Cauliflower with Lemon and Almonds
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 96% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Prepared in Canada
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, divided
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 8 cups/2L)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced ginger root
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mild curry paste
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cilantro or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large Dutch oven, heat half of the vegetable oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add half of the cauliflower, season with half of the salt and cook over moderately high heat until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes; transfer to a bowl. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower and salt. Transfer to bowl.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and curry paste and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the broth and bring to a boil. Stir in the cauliflower. Cover and braise in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl and the sauce on top. Garnish with the lemon zest, toasted almonds, chopped cilantro or parsley and serve.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox