Celery Mushroom Bake with Goat Cheese & Pecans
- Melt butter until it starts to turn brown in large non-stick skillet at medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook and stir until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Combine soup, marjoram, garlic, pepper, mushrooms and celery in shallow 11 x 8 (28 x 20 cm) baking dish. Dot small portions of cheese over surface and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F (200°C) until sauce is bubbling and cheese starts to brown - about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
- If fresh marjoram is not available, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) dried marjoram leaves can be substituted. Crushing dried herbs between your fingers, as you add them to dishes, releases and distributes their flavours.
- Cream cheese is a handy replacement for goat cheese in the topping.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox