Cheesy Beef Lasagna
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per 150 mL serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Beef Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) onion, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 lb (1.36 kg) lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chili powder
- 3 cans CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 3 cups (750 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 4 cups (1 L) light ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (750 mL) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 12 oven ready lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) black pepper
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until the vegetables caramelize.
- Add the garlic and ground beef and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes or until the beef is well browned. Add the chili powder and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soup and cook for 5 minutes. Add broth and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine ricotta cheese,half of the mozzarella cheese,eggs and black pepper. Mix Well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread 2 cups of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Layer 4 lasagna noodles on top,overlapping noodles slightly to cover the bottom.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles. Layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top of the second layer of noodles,layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining meat sauce on lasagna noodles,top with parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- Uncover and continue to bake for 15 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Excellent source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox