Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
These cheesy chicken fajita quesadillas are loaded with shredded chicken, crunchy sliced bell peppers, salsa and Campbell's® Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion, red pepper, and chili powder. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until starting to brown. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in soup and salsa.
- Cook, stirring often, for 3-5 minutes or until peppers are tender-crisp. Stir in chicken; cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat, stir in green onions and cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread one quarter of the chicken filling over half of a tortilla; fold tortilla over to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Set a clean non-stick pan over medium heat; coat in non-stick cooking spray. Toast quesadillas, in batches, for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Carefully remove from pan and rest 1-2 minutes; cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve immediately with additional salsa and sour cream.
- For quesadillas with some bite, add a few dashes of hot sauce or cayenne pepper with the soup and salsa.
- Use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken for a speedy weeknight recipe or dish.
- Feel free to experiment with cheese. We recommend monterey jack cheese!
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox