Products you'll need:
- 2 egg
- 2 cartons (900 mL each) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 6 oz (170 g) Ramen noodles
- 2 cups (500 mL) snow pea leaves or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice in half. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until chicken is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and transfer to a board to slice.
- Add noodles and snow pea leaves to broth. Cook until noodles are al dente and snow pea leaves are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle in broth and top with sliced chicken, snow pea leaves, corn and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and a drizzle of chili oil.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox