Try this easy chicken ramen recipe today and impress your family with authentic ramen.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice soft boiled eggs in half. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until chicken is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and transfer to a board to slice.
- Add noodles and snow pea leaves to broth. Cook until noodles are al dente and snow pea leaves are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle in broth and top with sliced chicken, snow pea leaves, corn and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and a drizzle of chili oil.
- Give your eggs a quick ice bath to make sure they stop cooking when removed from hot water.
- If you prefer, replace spinach with bok choy.
- Season your ramen bowl to taste with black pepper and soy sauce.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox