Products you'll need:
- 2 egg
- 2 cartons (900 mL each) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger root
- 6 oz (170 g) Ramen noodles
- 2 cups (500 mL) snow pea leaves or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed (nori), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs, and cook for six minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice soft boiled eggs in half. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until chicken is just cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken and transfer to a board to slice.
- Add noodles and snow pea leaves to broth. Cook until noodles are al dente and snow pea leaves are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle in broth and top with sliced chicken, snow pea leaves, corn and egg halves. Sprinkle with green onions, nori and a drizzle of chili oil.
- Give your eggs a quick ice bath to make sure they stop cooking when removed from hot water.
- If you prefer, replace spinach with bok choy.
- Season your ramen bowl to taste with black pepper and soy sauce.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox