Chicken & Sundried Tomato Bowtie Pasta with White Wine
Our Chicken & Sundried Tomato Bowtie Pasta with White Wine recipe is an elevated one-skillet dish. With a flavourful combination of ingredients topped with fresh spinach, this dinner has it all!
- Brown chicken well in heated oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients except spinach. Stir well and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until pasta is cooked – about 25 minutes,stirring occasionally. Turn off heat.
- Stir in spinach and allow to stand 2 minutes before serving.
- If there is a winery in your region,stop by and choose a not-too-sweet white wine for this dish – each individual wine contributes a distinct flavour to the sauce.
- Fresh beet tops,Swiss chard or collard greens - so plentiful at harvest time – are a handy substitute for the spinach. Just add the same amount of one of these greens - a few minutes earlier in the cooking time to make sure they are tender.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox