- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and mozzarella in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer to a 3 liter casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and mozzarella and sprinkle evenly over baking dish. Transfer to a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 375°F (190°C) or until casserole is bubbling and topping is browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Instead of shredded chicken, one can also prepare this comfort food recipe using chicken breast.
- Looking to make a gourmet style version of this recipe? Try adding cream cheese, sour cream, or olive oil to make this family favourite recipe extra rich.
- Feeling adventurous? This pasta dish can also be completed in the slow cooker or using rotisserie chicken.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Was a great good quick meal to make. This was my first time making it so the next time I will able additional ingredients. Needed more flavoring and more cheese is always good :) its a decent recipe that can be fantastic once you figure it out your own way.
Cecelia T. | January 25, 2018
I make this for my family and when we have friends over. I make it "over the top" with extra of each ingredient including an extra can of soup as well. I "eye it" for ratio and portions. It is fabulous and our friends cannot stay out of the dish when it is out of the oven. It is a keeper and I have been making this for 3 years so far. It is requested.
SHEILA B. | August 14, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox