Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with chicken broth, seasoned chicken and cream
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 cans CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 cups (750 mL) roasted chicken, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 6 oz (170 g) mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 4 cups (1 L) hot cooked penne pasta (about ½ of a 1lb package)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mozzarella cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and mozzarella in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer to a 3 liter casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and mozzarella and sprinkle evenly over dish. Transfer to a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 375°F (190°C) or until casserole is bubbling and topping is browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
I make this for my family and when we have friends over. I make it "over the top" with extra of each ingredient including an extra can of soup as well. I "eye it" for ratio and portions. It is fabulous and our friends cannot stay out of the dish when it is out of the oven. It is a keeper and I have been making this for 3 years so far. It is requested.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- Excellent source of calcium
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox