Products you'll need:
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm® Monaco® Mint Chocolate cookies
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter, melted
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) milk
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) mint flavored liqueur
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa flavored liqueur
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy cream
- 8 Fresh mint sprigs
- 1 cup (250 mL) sweetened whipped cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Reserve 1/4 cup crushed cookies.
- Stir the remaining crushed cookies with the butter in a medium bowl. Divide the cookie mixture among 8 (4-inch) small tartlet pans. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each pan. Place the pans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown. Let the crusts cool completely in the pans on a wire rack.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thickened. Beat in the liqueurs. Fold in the reserved cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat the heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Divide the pudding mixture among the tartlet shells. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the tartlets from the pans. Garnish with the mint and whipped cream.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox