Our Chocolate-Mint Tartlets recipe is perfect for your next dinner party. With mint chocolate flavours and a whipped cream topping, this dessert will leave your guests with a lasting impression.
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Reserve 1/4 cup crushed cookies.
- Stir the remaining crushed cookies with the butter in a medium bowl. Divide the cookie mixture among 8 (4-inch) small tartlet pans. Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each pan. Place the pans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the crusts are golden brown. Let the crusts cool completely in the pans on a wire rack.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thickened. Beat in the liqueurs. Fold in the reserved cookies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat the heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Divide the pudding mixture among the tartlet shells. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Remove the tartlets from the pans. Garnish with the mint and whipped cream.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are