Cream of Bacon Mac & Cheese with Salsa
Products you'll need:
- 1 mac & cheese
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded old cheddar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups (750 mL) prepared elbow-shaped pasta (about 1 1/2 cups/ 375 mL uncooked).
- 1/4 dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 salsa
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped mint
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- (Mac & Cheese) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a 2 qt (1.9 L) baking dish, set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and milk until smooth. Stir through cheese, chives and cooked elbow pasta to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- (Salsa) In a mixing bowl, combine all salsa ingredients.
- Top baked macaroni and cheese with salsa before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- Good source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox