Cream of Bacon Mac & Cheese with Salsa
- (Mac & Cheese) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a 2 qt (1.9 L) baking dish, set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and milk until smooth. Stir through cheese, chives and cooked elbow pasta to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over pasta. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- (Salsa) In a mixing bowl, combine all salsa ingredients.
- Top baked macaroni and cheese with salsa before serving.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox