Creamy Dill Chicken
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with chicken broth, seasoned chicken and cream
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts&nbps;(about 1 lb/454 g)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) diagonally halved sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red bell pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated lemon peel,
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) hot cooked egg noodles
- Brown chicken well in heated oil at medium-high heat in large skillet – about 5 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium. Remove chicken.
- Add vegetables. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in soup,water,1 tbsp (15 mL) dill,lemon and pepper. Return chicken to skillet. Heat to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through – about 5 minutes - stirring occasionally.
- Add egg noodles and remaining dill. Toss lightly to combine.
To store fresh herbs,wrap the base of the bunch in a small piece of damp paper towel and place the bunch into a resealable plastic bag. Seal and refrigerate.
Ratings & Reviews
Must all go together on the same fork
I wasn't so sure on all of this in the same pan but as long as you made sure there was a bite of noddles, veggies, and chicken together it was great! Would definitely make it again but would add more noodles to it :D and I loved the dill in it.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox