Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 5 cups (1.25 L) hot tender-cooked cut green beans (1"/2.5 cm pieces)
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) dry hickory-smoked potato sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds
- Place green beans into shallow 1½ qt (1.5 L) baking dish. In small bowl,combine well: soup,cream cheese,soy sauce and black pepper. Stir gently into beans.
- Sprinkle with mixture of potato sticks and almonds.
- Bake at 350°F (160°C) for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes.
When fresh green beans are not in season,frozen beans are a convenient substitute – just cook according to package directions,omitting salt.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fiber
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox