Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 5 cups (1.25 L) hot tender-cooked cut green beans (1"/2.5 cm pieces)
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) dry hickory-smoked potato sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds
- Place green beans into shallow 1½ qt (1.5 L) baking dish. In small bowl, combine well: soup, cream cheese, soy sauce and black pepper. Stir gently into beans.
- Sprinkle with mixture of potato sticks and almonds.
- Bake at 350°F (160°C) for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes.
When fresh green beans are not in season, frozen beans are a convenient substitute just cook according to package directions, omitting salt.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox