Creamy Mushrooms Over Greens
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 10 cups (2.5 L) pea shoots (or watercress)
- 5 grams garlic, peeled and lightly cracked
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2/3 cup (165 mL) beech mushrooms, discard root end
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2/3 cup (165 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sea salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- Boil pea shoots in water for 90 seconds, then set aside on a plate.
- Pan fry garlic with canola oil in a medium-heated pan until garlic turns golden brown, remove from pan.
- Add beech mushroom to the pan and stir fry with high heat for 1 minute. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add CAMPBELLS® Condensed 30% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup and CAMPBELLS® Chicken broth, cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Then top it on the pea shoots.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar when cooking greens helps vegetable retain their shine and green color.
- Use any mushroom variety for this recipe such as Cremini or Shiitake instead of beech mushrooms.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox