Creamy Mushrooms Over Greens
This simple dish delivers on flavour! Beech mushrooms are native to East Asia and are a common ingredient in Asian cuisine.
- Boil pea shoots in water for 90 seconds, then set aside on a plate.
- Pan fry garlic with canola oil in a medium-heated pan until garlic turns golden brown, remove from pan.
- Add beech mushroom to the pan and stir fry with high heat for 1 minute. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add CAMPBELLS® Condensed 30% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup and CAMPBELLS® Chicken broth, cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Then top it on the pea shoots.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar when cooking greens helps vegetable retain their shine and green color.
- Use any mushroom variety for this recipe such as Cremini or Shiitake instead of beech mushrooms.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox