Creamy Mushrooms Over Greens
This simple dish delivers on flavour! Beech mushrooms are native to East Asia and are a common ingredient in Asian cuisine.
- Boil pea shoots in water for 90 seconds, then set aside on a plate.
- Pan fry garlic with canola oil in a medium-heated pan until garlic turns golden brown, remove from pan.
- Add beech mushroom to the pan and stir fry with high heat for 1 minute. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add CAMPBELLS® Condensed 30% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup and CAMPBELLS® Chicken broth, cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Then top it on the pea shoots.
- Add a pinch of salt and sugar when cooking greens helps vegetable retain their shine and green color.
- Use any mushroom variety for this recipe such as Cremini or Shiitake instead of beech mushrooms.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 40% Less Salt Cream of Mushroom Soup
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are