Creamy Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Place the squash halves cut-side down in a casserole dish with water. Microwave on high for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. (Depending on the size of your microwave, you may have to cook in batches, checking for tenderness after 8 minutes.)
- Scrape the flesh with a fork to separate the spaghetti-like strands. (You will have about 6 cups of squash.) Season as desired and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds
- Stir in the soup, milk, peas and lemon juice. Heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. Spoon sauce over squash. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Dont have a microwave? Place the squash cut-side down on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until tender. Proceed with the recipe as directed.
- Take care when you scrape the squash out that you protect your hands from the heat by wearing oven mitts or holding the squash with a tea towel.
- Sprinkle with extra Parmesan if desired. If you like spice, add in a pinch of hot red pepper flakes with the garlic.
- If you dont have 1 large spaghetti squash, use 2 small ones instead.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox