Creamy Steamed Eggs
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground white pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing wine)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sesame oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 30 grams silky tofu, diced (approximately 1/10th of 350g package)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sea salt
- 30 grams frozen shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) soy sauce
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add granulated sugar, ground white pepper, cooking wine and sesame oil and mix them well. Meanwhile, heat up broth. Once broth is heated, slowly mix the warm broth into the egg mixture, then strain through a sieve.
- Soak diced tofu in hot water with sea salt for 1 minute. Then remove the tofu.
- Place tofu and shrimps evenly on a steam bowl and add the egg mixture
- Steam the egg mixture in medium heat for 7 minutes. Then remove it and drizzle green onion and soy sauce on top before serving.
If you would like to add vegetables, or prawns as garnishes, steam as usual for 7 minutes then add the garnishes and steam for an additional 3 minutes.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox