Creamy Tomato Hot and Sour Soup
Our Creamy Tomato Hot and Sour Soup recipe is a tasty twist on Asian flavours. Using tofu, bamboo shoots, fresh ginger and authentic flavours, you'll have something different in just 25 minutes!
- In a large pot, combine Creamy Tomato Soup and Vegetable Broth.
- Add in shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, tofu, garlic, ginger, balsamic and rice vinegars, sambal oelek, tamari soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs.
- While stirring the soup, gently pour in beaten eggs, rotating the bowl while you pour.
- Garnish with sesame oil, enoki mushroom and crumbled fortune cookie.
- If bamboo shoots are unavailable, use hearts of palm.
- A generous amount of black pepper added to the soup while boiling will help increase spice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Serve Creamy Tomato Soup
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are