Creamy Tomato Hot and Sour Soup
Our Creamy Tomato Hot and Sour Soup recipe is a tasty twist on Asian flavours. Using tofu, bamboo shoots, fresh ginger and authentic flavours, you'll have something different in just 25 minutes!
- In a large pot, combine Creamy Tomato Soup and Vegetable Broth.
- Add in shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, tofu, garlic, ginger, balsamic and rice vinegars, sambal oelek, tamari soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, lightly beat 2 eggs.
- While stirring the soup, gently pour in beaten eggs, rotating the bowl while you pour.
- Garnish with sesame oil, enoki mushroom and crumbled fortune cookie.
- If bamboo shoots are unavailable, use hearts of palm.
- A generous amount of black pepper added to the soup while boiling will help increase spice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Serve Creamy Tomato Soup
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox