Dijon Cod & Veggie Bundles
These fish and vegetable bundles are colorful and flavorful, rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, and low in calories. Plus, by cleanup is a snap!
- Place 2 sweet potato slices onto centre of each of 4 (12”/30 cm) parchment paper squares. *If very small sweet potatoes,use 12 slices – 3 per bundle.
- Mix soup,rice,½ tbsp (7 mL) mustard and oregano. Top each pair of sweet potato slices with ¼ of rice mixture. Place on each,a fish piece,brushed with mustard. Top each stack with 5 green beans.
- Seal parchment paper,lunch-box sandwich style,first folding over lengthwise twice at top. Fold ends over twice and tuck under to form each of 4 bundles. Place,with lengthwise seam up,onto baking sheet.
- Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until fish reaches 160°F (70°C) in centre – about 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Open bundles carefully to avoid steam.
- Try this dish with a variety of different fish and shellfish. Tilapia,sole,haddock,salmon and shrimp are all great options
- In place of parchment paper,foil makes a great substitute.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox