Dijon Cod & Veggie Bundles
These fish and vegetable bundles are colorful and flavorful, rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, and low in calories. Plus, by cleanup is a snap!
- Place 2 sweet potato slices onto centre of each of 4 (12”/30 cm) parchment paper squares. *If very small sweet potatoes,use 12 slices – 3 per bundle.
- Mix soup,rice,½ tbsp (7 mL) mustard and oregano. Top each pair of sweet potato slices with ¼ of rice mixture. Place on each,a fish piece,brushed with mustard. Top each stack with 5 green beans.
- Seal parchment paper,lunch-box sandwich style,first folding over lengthwise twice at top. Fold ends over twice and tuck under to form each of 4 bundles. Place,with lengthwise seam up,onto baking sheet.
- Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until fish reaches 160°F (70°C) in centre – about 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Open bundles carefully to avoid steam.
- Try this dish with a variety of different fish and shellfish. Tilapia,sole,haddock,salmon and shrimp are all great options
- In place of parchment paper,foil makes a great substitute.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are