Easy Mexican Beef
- Brown beef well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add soup,corn and chili powder. Stir in beans. Simmer,uncovered for about 5 minutes,stirring occasionally. Cool slightly and serve warm.
3 ways to serve this versatile saucy beef:
1) For tortilla roll-ups – spoon onto warmed flour tortilla shells,along with chopped lettuce,shredded cheese and diced tomatoes;
2) For nachos – spoon onto crispy nachos,topped also with shredded cheese,sour cream,sliced black olives,chopped green onions and diced red pepper;
3) For “Sloppy Joes” – add 1/4 cup (60 mL) water with soup in Step 2 and spoon mixture over toasted whole wheat or multigrain hamburger bun halves.
Did you make this?
Rating by Karen
This rating was left without a review.
Karen P. | November 14, 2010
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are