Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken BrothVIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley
- Heat broiler to high. In a large, ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken all over with salt and pepper to taste. Cook chicken for 3-5 minutes per side or until well browned; transfer to a plate.
- Stir soup and broth into the same skillet; bring to a simmer. Return chicken to skillet and cover with sauce. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss mozzarella with Parmesan; sprinkle over chicken. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with fresh parsley just before serving.
- Serve over cooked pasta or creamy polenta with a Caesar salad on the side.
- For a quick weeknight tip, skip the broiler and simply cover the skillet for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Good source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox