Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken BrothVIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste,
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Heat broiler to high. In a large, ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken all over with salt and pepper to taste. Cook chicken for 3-5 minutes per side or until well browned; transfer to a plate.
- Stir soup and broth into the same skillet; bring to a simmer. Return chicken to skillet and cover with sauce. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss mozzarella with Parmesan; sprinkle over chicken. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with fresh parsley just before serving.
- Serve over cooked pasta or creamy polenta with a Caesar salad on the side.
- For a quick weeknight tip, skip the broiler and simply cover the skillet for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- Good source of calcium
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox