Goat Cheese Balls with Pistachio and Dried Cherries
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest, finely grated
- 8 oz (226 g) (chevre) goat cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- In skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Cook shallots until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cherries and broth and cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Add lemon and parsley. Stir in goat cheese until blended.
- Using two teaspoons or a melon baller, shape into balls. Place pistachios in shallow dish and roll cheese, pressing gently to coat cheese in nuts.
- Make Ahead: These can be made and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Variation: Chevre, Pistachio and Dried Cranberry Truffles - Substitute the lemon zest for orange zest and dried cranberries for the cherries for a holiday twist.
- Per serving (1 truffle): 70 Calories, 5g Fat, 55mg Sodium, 3g Carbohydrate, 1g Dietary Fibre, 3g Protein, 2% Daily Value Calcium
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox