Harvest Pork and Apple Bake
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Rich and creamy celery flavour
•Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 2 cups (500 mL) uncooked broad egg noodles
- 1 cup (250 mL) baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4” (2 cm) medallions
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) apple juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- Cook noodles by package directions, omitting salt and oil and adding carrots for last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain.
- Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil at medium-high in skillet. Cook pork until browned and cooked through – about 4 minutes per side; remove pork. Reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms and onion and cook about 5 minutes in remaining oil.
- Mix soup, juice, thyme, cinnamon and pepper in shallow 2 qt (2L) baking dish. Stir in noodle and mushroom mixtures. Layer in pork and apples.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.
For extra flavour, add 1/4cup (60 mL) raisins along with the cinnamon.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Good Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox