Harvest Vegetable Bake with Walnut Parmesan Topping
- Combine Parmesan cheese,walnuts and 1½ tbsp (20 mL) butter. Set aside.
- Mix potatoes,squash,celery root and leeks in large bowl.
- Heat broth,cream,flour,1 tbsp (15 mL) butter,thyme,nutmeg and pepper to a boil in a 2 qt (2 L) saucepan at medium,stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Simmer for 2 minutes,stirring often.
- Pour broth mixture over vegetables and toss to coat. Turn into shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish,brushed with remaining butter.
- Bake,uncovered,for 25 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Reduce temperature to 350°F (160°C) and bake for 40 minutes more or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Walnuts are not just for desserts…crunchy,chopped walnuts are also a great topping to have on hand for sprinkling onto casseroles,open-face sandwiches,grilled vegetables and green salads.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox