Harvest Vegetable Ragout
Our Harvest Vegetable Ragout recipe is a garden-inspired side dish. Featuring parnsips, carrots and butternut squash seasoned with thyme, cinnamon and garlic, you'll have flavour and goodness in every bite!
- Warm oil in large heavy bottom ovenproof saucepan or Dutch oven, over medium-high heat and sauté onion and celery until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic, tomato paste and spices and sauté 1 minute more.
- Add squash, parsnips, carrots, except kale, and cover with stock, lemon juice and sherry. Bring to a boil, cover, and transfer to a 325°F (170°C) oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in kale and serve.
- You may substitute any slightly bitter green, like watercress or curly endive, instead of kale.
- This recipe works beautifully with almost any squash, try it with what you have available!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox