Herbed Chicken Pot Pie
This CAMPBELL'S® Herbed Chicken Pot Pie recipe loaded with veggies is comfort food bliss! It is one of the easy chicken pot pie recipes that can make use of your leftover turkey or chicken. Make your weeknight meal hearty and flavourful with this recipe today.
- Preheat oven to 400°F, place one pie crust in a 9-inch round deep pie dish and blind bake empty pie shell as per directions on package for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in dish for 10 minutes. Keep second crust chilled until ready to use.
- Cook the diced potatoes in boiling water just until fork tender, about 6 minutes, drain well.
- In a large sauce pot/saucepan over medium heat combine CAMPBELL'S® Herbed Chicken & Spices Rich & Thick Stock, cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, cooked potatoes, and parsley and let simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add other seasonings as desired.
- Add chicken mixture to baked pie crust, using the second piece of pie crust, carefully lay over top of filled pie and seal the top edges, pressing with a fork, bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- * Use rotisserie chicken or boneless chicken breasts.
- ** Use carrots, corn, pea mix or your favourite vegetable mix.
- Leftover chicken works best for this recipe, but if you dont have any leftovers use a raw chicken breast cut into half-inch (0.5) strips and poach with the potatoes in the boiling water. Dice into smaller pieces once cooked.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Herbed Chicken & Spices Rich & Thick Stock (500 mL)
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox