Layered Taco Salad
This easy taco salad combines all of your favourites for a twist on taco night!<br />
Layered Taco Salad Ingredients
How to Make Layered Taco Salad with Ground Beef
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Cook chopped onions until tender and golden, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon. Add jalapeno and chili powder and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato soup and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Put lettuce into the bottom of a large bowl. Sprinkle with half of the grated cheese. Arrange the beans, remaining cheese, tomatoes, avocado and taco meat mixture over the top in rows.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and juice, to make the dressing. Drizzle over salad. Top with cilantro and tortilla strips.
- Add as many extra layers as you want! Try adding sweet corn, beans, sliced black olives, or bell peppers.
- No sour cream? Substitute with cream cheese. You can also use cheddar cheese instead of Monterey Jack.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are