Layered Taco Salad
This easy taco salad combines all of your favourites for a twist on taco night!
Layered Taco Salad Ingredients
How to Make Layered Taco Salad with Ground Beef
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Cook chopped onions until tender and golden, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon. Add jalapeno and chili powder and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato soup and salsa, and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Put lettuce into the bottom of a large bowl. Sprinkle with half of the grated cheese. Arrange the beans, remaining cheese, tomatoes, avocado and taco meat mixture over the top in rows.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and juice, to make the dressing. Drizzle over salad. Top with cilantro and tortilla strips.
- Add as many extra layers as you want! Try adding sweet corn, beans, sliced black olives, or bell peppers.
- No sour cream? Substitute with cream cheese. You can also use cheddar cheese instead of Monterey Jack.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed 25% Less Calories Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox