Loaded Mushroom Poutine
Perfect for sharing during the big game or movie night, this poutine is made with rich Franco-American® Mushroom Gravy for easy preparation.
- Preheat broiler to high and position rack in centre of oven.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, add sliced mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until mushrooms release their liquid.
- Layer fries, gravy and cheese curds in greased 11- x 7-inch (2 L) baking dish. Broil for about 3 minutes or until heated through and bubbling.
- Sprinkle with crispy onions, parsley and sautéed mushrooms before serving.
- Alternatively, arrange on foil-lined baking sheet brushed with oil for easy clean-up.
- This recipe will work well using fresh or frozen French fries.
- Substitute crushed potato chips for crispy onions.
Recipe Made With
Franco American® Mushroom Gravy
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox