Low Sodium Hearty Beef & Barley Soup
- Brown beef with oil heavy bottomed sauce pan or Dutch oven at medium-high heat.
- Stir in carrot,onion,celery and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add broth,barley and vinegar. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 30 minutes. Served with green onion sprinkled on top.
- Don’t have balsamic vinegar in the house? Substitute 2 tsp (10 ml) red wine vinegar and 1 tsp (5 ml) brown sugar or molasses.
- This recipe works really well with left over roast beef as well!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox