Mediterranean Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
This recipe will delight your tastebuds, with the tangy lemon and olives, and an irresistible sauce that you can dip your potatoes in, made with CAMPBELL'S® Rich & Thick Stock!
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with rosemary and ½ teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Spread out on a small, lined cookie sheet and place in the oven to one side.
- Using a large, oven-proof skillet, preheat over medium-high. Season chicken breast with remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper each, sear in 1 tbsp of oil, 4 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the onions for 3 minutes, add in the cloves of garlic, and oregano, cook for another minute. Deglaze pan with lemon juice, scraping up any browned bits. Add the Rich & Thick Stock and olives, stir well to combine.
- Place chicken and any accumulated juices back into the pan, stirring to mix in, place slices of lemon on top of chicken breasts and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Carefully remove skillet and tray of potatoes from the oven, let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, sauté the zucchini in a non-stick frying pan in butter over medium high heat, 2 minutes per side. Serve alongside the roast yukon gold potatoes and chicken and drizzle with sauce.
- Seasoning with finely chopped parsley and spring onion. Can also add some more black pepper or ground pepper for the spicy one!
- Dont have any zucchini, thats ok, serve with your favourite veggies.
- This recipe also works well with chicken thighs.
- Leftovers can be stored in freezer, and just reheat it before serving.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Herbed Chicken & Spices Rich & Thick Stock (500 mL)
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox