Mexican Style Vegetable Soup
This vegetarian dream is an original Campbell’s® creation with vibrant tones of roasted red pepper, corn, green peppers, red onion, cilantro and chili powder, and it all starts with Campbell’s®Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Come try a free sample of this recipe at the 2017 Toronto Christmas Market from November 16th to December 23rd, located in the historic Toronto Distillery District. #CabinByCampbells
- Sauté corn, peppers and onion in oil for 5 minutes on medium high heat, add chili powder and oregano continue to sauté for 15-30 seconds.
- Add Campbell's® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper soup and water and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Cilantro and serve!
- Looking for something a bit more filling? Add some cooked pasta like orzo or some cooked brown rice
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice to amplify the roasted red pepper flavour
- Short on time? Swap the veggies out for your favourite mix of frozen vegetables
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox