Mexican Style Vegetable Soup
This vegetarian dream is an original Campbell’s® creation with vibrant tones of roasted red pepper, corn, green peppers, red onion, cilantro and chili powder, and it all starts with Campbell’s®Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. Come try a free sample of this recipe at the 2017 Toronto Christmas Market from November 16th to December 23rd, located in the historic Toronto Distillery District. #CabinByCampbells
- Sauté corn, peppers and onion in oil for 5 minutes on medium high heat, add chili powder and oregano continue to sauté for 15-30 seconds.
- Add Campbell's® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper soup and water and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Cilantro and serve!
- Looking for something a bit more filling? Add some cooked pasta like orzo or some cooked brown rice
- Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice to amplify the roasted red pepper flavour
- Short on time? Swap the veggies out for your favourite mix of frozen vegetables
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are