Moist and Delicious Stuffing
This moist and delicious stuffing is packed with savoury flavours that are heightened with the use of CAMPBELL’S Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Heat broth, pepper, celery and onion to a boil over high heat in 2 qt (2L) saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add stuffing and stir lightly to combine with broth mixture.
- Use the Campbell's® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth to make this dish vegetarian-friendly.
- Make this stuffing gourmet by adding chopped roasted chestnuts and browned sausage.
- Use this stuffing as a topping for turkey potpie instead of pastry.
- Portion the stuffing into individual ramekins for a more upscale presentation.
- Stuffing is not just for the holidays. Serve this easy top-of-the-stove recipe anytime with your favourite chicken, turkey, or pork dishes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox