Moist and Delicious Stuffing
Products you'll need:
- 1 3/4 cups (435 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- Generous dash of ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) prepared stuffing seasonal mix
- Heat broth, pepper, celery and onion to a boil over high heat in 2 qt (2L) saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add stuffing and stir lightly to combine with broth mixture.
- Use the Campbell's® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth to make this dish vegetarian-friendly.
- Make this stuffing gourmet by adding chopped roasted chestnuts and browned sausage.
- Use this stuffing as a topping for turkey potpie instead of pastry.
- Portion the stuffing into individual ramekins for a more upscale presentation.
- Stuffing is not just for the holidays. Serve this easy top-of-the-stove recipe anytime with your favourite chicken, turkey, or pork dishes.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox