One-Pot Greek Chicken Rotini
This colourful one-dish pasta is just like something you’d eat in a restaurant, but quick enough to pull together on the busiest weeknight – and with only one pan to wash, it’ll definitely find it’s way into your regular dinner rotation.
- Sprinkle the chicken with oregano and season as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup, water, milk and lemon juice; heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 9 minutes.
- Stir in the peppers and zucchini. Cook, stirring often, for 2 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp and the pasta has reached the desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with the tomatoes and cheese.
- You can use any colour of pepper in this dish. If you dont like zucchini, substitute 3/4 cup small broccoli florets.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving if desired.
- When cooking pasta in the sauce, if you find the sauce thickening quickly and the pasta is still firm, just add a couple of tablespoons of water to loosen up the sauce and keep cooking until the desired tenderness is reached. If you find the sauce too runny when the pasta is almost done, just turn up the heat to reduce it down more quickly.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox