One-Pot Tortellini and Meat Sauce
Your whole family will love this tasty pasta in a hearty meat and veggie-packed sauce that cooks from start to finish in one pot. Comfort food has never been easier!
- Cook ground beef in large, nonstick saucepan or deep skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up with spoon, 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add onion, carrot, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, if using. Cook, stirring for 4 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
- Add soup, water and tortellini. Cover and simmer 4 minutes; uncover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes until pasta is tender and sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Replace the extra-lean ground beef with ground chicken or turkey, if desired.
- Cheese lovers in your house? After the pasta is tender, sprinkle 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese in with the Parmesan. Cover and let stand until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox