Our Pork Ramen recipe brings a restaurant favourite to the table in 30 minutes. With authentic Asian flavours and fresh greens, you can enjoy a bowl of comfort on any night of the week!
- Place oil and shallots in a large non-stick skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until shallots are crispy and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove shallots with slotted spoon and transfer to plate.
- In the same skillet, cook frozen dumplings until golden and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine chicken broth with ginger, black vinegar (if using), soy sauce and sesame oil. Bring to a boil. Cook ramen and Asian greens until the ramen is al dente and greens are tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the noodles among four bowls. Ladle the broth and garnish with vegetables, dumplings and sliced BBQ pork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Crispy Onions can be purchased in-store to save time.
- Customize with your own toppings like:
- sliced jalapenos
- shredded kale
- pickled carrots
- daikon or ginger
- sliced smoked sausage (including hot dogs)
- frozen vegetables
- canned fish
- crumbled bacon
- crushed garlic
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are