Our Pork Ramen recipe brings a restaurant favourite to the table in 30 minutes. With authentic Asian flavours and fresh greens, you can enjoy a bowl of comfort on any night of the week!
- Place oil and shallots in a large non-stick skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until shallots are crispy and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove shallots with slotted spoon and transfer to plate.
- In the same skillet, cook frozen dumplings until golden and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine chicken broth with ginger, black vinegar (if using), soy sauce and sesame oil. Bring to a boil. Cook ramen and Asian greens until the ramen is al dente and greens are tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the noodles among four bowls. Ladle the broth and garnish with vegetables, dumplings and sliced BBQ pork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Crispy Onions can be purchased in-store to save time.
- Customize with your own toppings like:
- sliced jalapenos
- shredded kale
- pickled carrots
- daikon or ginger
- sliced smoked sausage (including hot dogs)
- frozen vegetables
- canned fish
- crumbled bacon
- crushed garlic
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox