Quinoa and Lentil Salad with Broccoli (Low Sodium)
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 96% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic vegetable flavor
•Prepared in Canada
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups (500 mL) CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned lentils (green or brown, rinsed in cold water and drained)
- Heat olive oil in a medium size saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onions for 1 minute.
- Add the quinoa and continue to sauté for another minute before adding the broth. Bring the broth to a boil and let cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally, or until the quinoa is completely cooked.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and immediately add the broccoli and the rinsed lentils then cover the saucepan and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and the parsley and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add crumbled feta cheese or olives, once chilled.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox