Quinoa and Lentil Salad with Broccoli (Low Sodium)
- Heat olive oil in a medium size saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onions for 1 minute.
- Add the quinoa and continue to sauté for another minute before adding the broth. Bring the broth to a boil and let cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally, or until the quinoa is completely cooked.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and immediately add the broccoli and the rinsed lentils then cover the saucepan and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and the parsley and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add crumbled feta cheese or olives, once chilled.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox