Rice Noodle Shrimp Salad
This rice noodle shrimp salad recipe is easy to make and full of flavour — you’ll be so glad you skipped the takeout and decided to make it at home!
Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad Ingredients
How to Make Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of chicken or seafood broth, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lime juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce. Add 1/2 cup to the shrimp and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or saucepan over medium high heat. Cook shrimp until opaque and the liquid has been reduced, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked shrimp to a plate.
- Bring the remaining broth to a boil. Add vermicelli (rice noodles) and remove from heat. Cover and let sit for 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl with shrimp to cool.
- Toss shrimp and noodles with iceberg lettuce, carrots, bell pepper and mint and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- Garnish with thai basil and roasted peanuts if desired, or add chopped shallots and tofu.
- For sauce, try adding hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, or peanut sauce
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are