Rice Noodle Shrimp Salad
This rice noodle shrimp salad recipe is easy to make and full of flavour — you’ll be so glad you skipped the takeout and decided to make it at home!
Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad Ingredients
How to Make Shrimp Rice Noodle Salad
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of chicken or seafood broth, minced garlic, salt, pepper, lime juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce. Add 1/2 cup to the shrimp and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or saucepan over medium high heat. Cook shrimp until opaque and the liquid has been reduced, about 5 minutes. Transfer the cooked shrimp to a plate.
- Bring the remaining broth to a boil. Add vermicelli (rice noodles) and remove from heat. Cover and let sit for 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl with shrimp to cool.
- Toss shrimp and noodles with iceberg lettuce, carrots, bell pepper and mint and cilantro. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
- Garnish with thai basil and roasted peanuts if desired, or add chopped shallots and tofu.
- For sauce, try adding hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, or peanut sauce
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox