Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
- Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
- 30% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use variety
- Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1” (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) whole baby carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) rutabaga, cut into 1” (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled, cut into 1” (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients well in large mixing bowl. Place mixture into shallow 13 x 9 (34 x 22 cm) baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C), stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender about 1 hour. Remove from oven and stir mixture well.
- Just after baking, stir mixture gently and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to turn golden brown and caramelize.
- Feel free to create new flavour combinations by using other vegetables explore your market for locally grown produce. Just keep the overall quantity of vegetables the same, and replace them with ones that would cook in the same amount of time.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %DV|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox