Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
Our Roasted Red Pepper Chicken recipe makes a tasty dish in a few easy steps. With chicken cooked in a flavourful sauce and served with brown rice, you'll have a satisfying weeknight dinner in 45 minutes!
- Brown chicken well in large non-stick skillet at medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in soup,red pepper,apple juice,ketchup,garlic and black pepper. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until chicken is fully cooked – about 20 minutes.
- Add basil and stir well. Serve on rice and sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- If fresh basil is not available,substitute 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of dried basil leaves,adding it with the black pepper.
- Look in your local cheese shop for a unique pasteurized cheese variety and switch it with the Mozzarella for a whole new flavour twist to this dish.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox