Saucy Chicken Fajitas
Sizzling chicken fajitas get a saucy twist in this delicious family-favourite dinner. Let everyone top their own for a fun meal everyone will enjoy.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes until lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add peppers and onions to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes until softened. Add garlic, chili powder and salt; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in soup and corn. Return chicken to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Serve chicken mixture in tortillas.
- You can add any fajita toppings your family loves. Try shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, sliced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro or chopped green onions.
- Chili powder is quite mild, but if you like it, feel free to top your fajitas with hot sauce, too!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox