Saucy Chicken & Veggie Parmesan
Classic Chicken Parmesan gets a roasted red pepper twist in this one-pan recipe. You’ll want some pasta, rice or crusty bread to soak up all the delicious sauce!
- Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with half each of the salt and pepper, if using. Cook chicken 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add red pepper, zucchini, garlic and remaining salt and pepper, if using, to pan; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in soup and all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh basil (or all of the dried basil); return chicken to pan and top with sauce.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Toss mozzarella with Parmesan; sprinkle over chicken. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with reserved basil, if using fresh.
- Dont feel like heating up your broiler? Just sprinkle with the cheese mixture and let stand until melted.
- Serve with your favourite cooked pasta, couscous, quinoa, quick-cooking grain blend, mashed potatoes, polenta or with crusty bread.
- Oven-proof your skillet by wrapping the handle in a double thickness of heavy duty foil and be sure to use an oven mitt when handling it.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox