Sheet Pan Grilled Chicken
Perfect for a summer weeknight, this chicken recipe is made for easy outdoor grilling. For this juicy marinated chicken and flavourful vegetable dish, all you need is skinless chicken thighs (boneless preferred), potatoes, other veggies such as bell peppers, zucchini and onions, some dried herbs and Campbell’s chicken broth!
Pan Grilled Chicken & Veggies Ingredients
How to Make Pan Grilled Chicken
- Toss chicken thighs and halved red potatoes into a resealable bag or container with chicken broth, salt, pepper, oregano, basil and garlic to marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour and up to 2 days.
- Arrange a large rimmed baking sheet over medium high heat on a grill pan or outdoor bbq. Oil lightly with olive or canola oil, and arrange marinated chicken thighs in a single even layer on the pan. Cover with lid until chicken has browned slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Using tongs, flip chicken over and pour potatoes and chicken broth mixture into the pan around the chicken and close the lid again, for about 10 minutes. Toss in peppers, zucchini and red onions. Let it cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed, the chicken is cooked through, and the onions and potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- For a more Mediterranean taste, consider adding yogurt to the marinade. You can also make it more spicy by adding pepper flakes or chilli powder. Feel free to add lemon juice, fresh thyme, and cilantro to the chicken marinade as well for an even more flavourful seasoning.
- No chicken thighs? Substitute boneless skinless chicken breast or even drumsticks.
- Leftovers tip: use any leftovers to make a grilled chicken salad!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox